The early half of the decade was marked by financial crises, which crippled economies in Europe and the United States, fueled by highly-leveraged national debts and war spending of the previous decade. As a result, traditional government funding sources for infrastructure and development programs began to give way to a range of highly-sophisticated private funding and financing alternatives. New delivery methods seeking cost and time efficiencies, such as design-build, moved to the forefront.
While the Western hemisphere suffers financial crisis, China, India, and countries throughout Africa and the Middle East experienced unfettered economic growth and development. To meet this growing need, 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 began integrating its operations to provide clients with a combination of deep in-country experience supported by mobile global technical expertise.
- 2011: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 began providing construction management services for eight buildings in Qatar’s Education City.
- 2011: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 completed managing the construction of a new 964-meter-long bridge over the Sava River in Belgrade, Serbia.
- 2012: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 provided program management services for the reconstruction of Sheikh Zayed Corridor in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- 2012: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 provided program management services for the Gold Line of the Doha Metro in Qatar.
- 2012: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 expanded its operations and maintenance capabilities with the acquisition of Ranger International and, later, Hawthorne Services.
- 2013: The Dragon Bridge over the Han River in Da Nang, Vietnam, designed by 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 and Ammann & Whitney, a 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 company, opened.
- 2013: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 acquired APIA XXI, a Spanish multidisciplinary consulting engineering and management firm.
- 2013: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址, in a joint venture with Hill International, was selected to provide project management and construction management services for the Riyadh Metro project in Saudi Arabia.
- 2013: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址, in collaboration with the China Communications Construction Company/Highway Planning and Design Institute, completed the design of a bridge spanning the Atlantic Ocean entrance of the Panama Canal.