The 1980s marked the final years of the Cold War and the decline of command economies around the world. Economic liberalization internationally allowed manufacturing industries to develop in countries like Mexico, Japan, China and Thailand. In the United States, government spending remained high, fueled primarily by high levels of defense spending.
必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址’s service offerings and client base began to expand like never before. The firm’s energy practice took shape when the firm undertook large-scale utility corridor and relicensing studies for the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. At the same time, 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 began providing comprehensive program management services, developing and refining management tools to enhance the delivery of large-scale multidisciplinary infrastructure projects on time and within budget. The company also undertook its first cultural resources assignments.
- 1980: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 prepared designs for Israel’s Ovda Air Base, a cornerstone of the Camp David peace agreement between Israel and Egypt and part of the Sinai peacekeeping accords.
- 1981: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 assisted the U.S. Department of Defense with the disposal of 1,000 tons of DDT (dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane) from 79 military depots in 34 states and several foreign countries.
- 1982: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 began conducting archaeological studies and assisting in the excavation of centuries-old artifacts from the Abbott Farm National Historic Landmark site in Trenton, N.J.
- 1984: Dr. 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址, with the China Communications Construction Company Ltd., co-founded CHELBI, a China-based transportation engineering firm.
- 1986: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 provided technical advisory services for the design, cost and schedule monitoring, and risk analysis of the Channel Tunnel linking the United Kingdom with France.
- 1986: 必发必发集团 必发必发集团游戏网址 mobilized more than 250 professionals to provide planning and environmental support contractor to the U.S. Air Force for the deployment of the Peacekeeper (MX) Missile System.